|Media:||Pulp And Paper/ Mining /Waste Water Treatment/ Food And Beverage/Chemical Plants/ PowerPlants/ Steel Industry||Certificate:||ISO|
|Actuator:||Hand Wheel, Electric ,Pneumatic (single & Double-acting), Chain Wheel ,Hydraulic||Connection:||Wafer , Lug Type|
pneumatic knife gate valve,
dn250 pneumatic operated gate valve,
unidirectional wafer type gate valve
Pneumatic actuator unidirectional Knife Gate Valve,lug type/wafer type
This type of knife gate is a unidirectional wafer valve used on industrial pipeline for on-off operation. The unique valve structure eliminates potential clogging shutoff when the valve is dealing with flow with particles. Beveled knife gate design also generates great shear stress for easy flow penetration.
Pulp and Paper/ Mining /Waste Water Treatment/ Food and Beverage/Chemical Plants/ Power Plants/ Steel Industry/Etc.
· Cast-in guide claws at the port bottom for gate fixture, instead of a groove, eliminates potential valve shutoff clogging while providing tighter seal. The guide claws also push gate to seat for tight seal in closed position.
· Integral body design ensures easy assembly and 0 shell leakage.
· Full port design minimizes pressure drop and maximize flow capacity.
· PTFE resilient points against gate eliminate metal-metal contact between gate and bo dy.
· Beveled knife edge provides strong cutting stress and tight sealing.
· Gate thickness can be increased to meet higher pressure.
· Gate surface is well polished at both sides for tight seal and less jamming.
· Gate is hard chrome coated for metal sealing valve.
· Side-entry seat is replaceable, reducing the cost of maintenance.
· L-shape seat retainer locks seat into valve body and covers seat side to prevent direct flow flushing.
· Stem cover is available to ensure long service life for stem.
· Two thrust bearings minimizes torque for operation.
· Grease nipple is available to ease bearing lubrication.
DN 50 to DN 600 (larger diameters on request)
Metal: Tungsten Carbide/Satellite/Ni60
DN 50 to DN250 10 Bar NPS 2-10 150 psi
DN 300 to DN450 7 Bar NPS 12-18 90 psi
DN 500 to DN600 4 Bar NPS 20-24 60 psi
Hand wheel (Rising & Non-rising Stem), Electric,Bevel Gear ,Pneumatic (single & double-acting),Chain wheel ,Hydraulic,Lever
*Note: for other options, please contact us for availability.
Face to Face:
Vendor Standard (Wafer Type)
ISA S75.04, IEC/DIN 534-3-2 (Flange Type)Standard flange connection:
EN1092, GB/T 9113,ASME B16.5,AS 2129/4087,JIS B2220,Others on request